Situated in Midland, Ontario on the scenic shores of Tiffin Basin.
Wye Heritage Marina can accommodate 700 watercrafts, and has dockage to suit all needs, including 80% drive to slips. Wye Heritage’s friendly and knowledgeable staff will welcome you to their marine ships store, service and parts departments. Selling or buying a boat? We also have on site brokerage!
Wye Heritage Marina will accommodate your winter storage needs in the region’s largest heated facility, cold facility, or outside. Throughout the boating season, events and activities encourage our members to make new friends and share their joy on the water. Stop by to find out for yourself why Wye Heritage Marina is the perfect gathering place and perhaps enjoy a meal at the famous Maple Canadian Pub Restaurant.
What does summer at Wye Heritage mean?
- A place to relax and unwind
- The convenience of drive-to slips in a serene setting on the doorstep to the amazing cruising destination of the 30,000 Islands of Georgian Bay
- Drinks on the dock with your new best boating friend
- Being part of a boating community that encourages friendship and fun with our on-site events like our Festivities Day, Year End Party, and Thanksgiving Potluck
- Experiencing new destinations with our guided sailboat and power boat cruises
- Enjoying entertaining events happening in our surrounding communities including Canada’s largest Butter Tart Festival
- Taking advantage of fuel savings offered exclusively to our boaters – all season long!
- The peace of mind of certified and experienced service technicians that can handle anything your boat needs
- Capturing an exceptional photo to showcase the best of boating – and you could win our annual photo contest!
Wye Heritage is a certified Green Marina
- Wye Heritage Marina is rated a 5 Anchor, 5 Diamond Clean Marine Program
- Our ships store carries a range of environmentally friendly products